1. Information Submitted by You: If you have submitted content and/or information to the Expressing Vibrancy website, you represent and warrant to Cobalt Connects that you own this content and that it does not violate the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any other party.
3. Inappropriate Content: Please ensure that all content submitted to the Expressing Vibrancy website is not offensive, inflammatory, obscene, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or in violation of any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned from the website. Cobalt Connects reserves the right to remove any inappropriate content, at any time.
4. Indemnification: You shall indemnify Cobalt Connects, its staff, Board of Directors and agents against any losses, expenses, costs or damages incurred as a result of your breach of any of your obligations or representations under these Terms or Use, any inaccuracies or misrepresentations in any information you provide to Cobalt Connects, or any unauthorized, improper or illegal use of the Expressing Vibrancy website or the content available on the site.
5. Termination: Cobalt Connects reserves the right at any time without notice and without liability to terminate your right to use the Expressing Vibrancy website and remove any content from the Expressing Vibrancy website, for any reason.
6. Ownership of Website: The Expressing Vibrancy website, together with all content and images contained in this website are the property of Cobalt Connects (formerly Imperial Cotton Centre for the Arts).